What Would You Most Like To Achieve?
Do You Want To:
- Improve back health
- Reduce discomfort, stiffness and niggles
- Be stronger
- Gain confidence in your movement
- Improve performance
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Would you appreciate a strong foundation and a superior framework for fitness
- Do you feel that you would benefit from specific home care advise and personalised coaching
- There is a Move Better Program For You
TURN BACK THE CLOCK
Be The Best That You Can Be
Do You Want To:
- Lose weight, reduce body fat, increase lean muscle
- Reboot your metabolism and look and feel healthier
- Improve bone health & bodily functions
- Improve condition of hair, skin & nails
- Manage stress
- Improve self-esteem
- Benefit from a specific food plan and personalised coaching
- There is a Look Fabulous Feel Amazing Plan for you
Fire Up Your Sporting Performance
Gain The Capacity To Move Better
Result – Better, Safer Movement – Optimum Performance
Do The Following Statements Sound Familiar?
“I understand what I am told to do but my body just won’t do it”
“I feel like I’m doing the same thing every time but the outcome is different”
“Why is it that some days it comes together and other days it falls apart”
Learn The Secrets Of This Tried And Tested System To Fire Up Your Sporting Performance.Claim My Free ‘GETTING STARTED’ session NOW
- Is your company looking for an effective workplace wellness and/or injury prevention program?
- Do you want to reduce costs associated with sick leave, saving the company money and developing a more resilient work-force?
- Do you want to reduce the risk of injury, with a view to mitigating the risk of short and long-term absenteeism and preventing continual absenteeism of repeat offenders?
- Do you want to demonstrate to the workforce that the company cares about the wellbeing of their employees?
BIOMECHANICS TRAINER ™
Are You A Fitness Professional or Manual Therapist?
- Do you have clients that struggle to move freely?
- Do you want to learn a new and exciting skill that guarantees exceptional results?
- Do you want to stand out from the crowd?
- Do you want to increase your confidence?
- Do you want to increase your fees?
Claim your place now
We adhere to The National Institute of Clinical Excellence Guidelines (NICE) for Lower Back Pain, Healthy Weight Loss and Wellbeing.
Here’s What Our Clients Say
My golf game has been dramatically improved
My ‘exercises’ prescribed by Wendy were stunningly simple and with many achieved by sitting in a chair. No straining – No sweating – No effort.
Over the period of three months I am a totally rejuvenated person. Not only do I have a range of body movements that belies my 63 years, but I have lost 2” off my waist and gained 2” on my chest – I even breathe better!
My golf game has been dramatically improved and now, after playing a full round of 18 holes, my back DOES NOT ACHE – which is the first time in over 15 years.
Wendy – Thank You! To any reader of this recommendation I would say… “Trust Wendy; she knows her job; she delivers what she promises; listen to what she says and do those simple exercises. Your life WILL change for the better”.
Feeling Much More Positive About The Future.
4 years ago I fell off a 12ft ladder landing on my left hip, left side and left shoulder. I was treated with the appropriate physiotherapy for some time before being discharged. I was unable to work full time and had to give up junior rugby coaching. Lack of movement and feeling in my foot with pins and needles, struggling to cope with the pain. Wendy made me feel very welcome with a professional manner. Wendy is very thorough, biomechanics coaching is simple, effective and easy to carry out and fit into my day.
The pins and needles in my foot were gone in a couple of sessions and I have more movement in my foot. The muscles in my left leg are strengthened and the pain got less throughout the sessions and has now completely gone. I am back at work full time feeling much more positive about the future. There is now hope that I can move on from my injury. I recommend biomechanics coaching to everyone.
Our Latest Blogs & Resources
Do You Play Golf? Do You Know Someone Who Plays Golf? Would You Like To Play Golf Without Niggling Back Pain? So you play golf and you’re fed up with annoying niggles, troublesome twinges and restricted movement holding you back and getting in the way of your golfing...read more
Do You Care Enough To Change? It’s no secret that the “average healthy adult”, spends a good proportion of their day sitting at a desk, driving, travelling or hunched over their phones. Considering that our bodies are designed for hunting and gathering, it is really...read more